08/10/2008

Dear Santa...

Current wishlist.

Total jävla mörkerTotalt jävla mörker and RefusedThe shape of punk to come, no idea why I don’t own these classic records yet but I don’t and not doing so somehow feels like living a lie. Need to find a decent CD-store in Berlin a.s.a.p.
New album from Rise AgainstAppeal to Reason should be worth a listen, having heard their latest singlerelease.
Another album which I have listened to a lot but don’t yet own is brilliant The Blackening by Machine Head. I need to get it, simply because my ex kept his copy when we broke up.
Last but not least I have been looking out for the boys in The Mirimar Disaster and their new very much anticipated release Volumes for a while now. They didn’t have it in Sound Pollution in Stockholm a few weeks back but looking online, they do now. Get it.


Dean, Slomo, Frank and Nicky in The Mirimar Disaster

Bands I want to see live. Now.

-Maylene and the sons of disaster. Probably as close to my favourite sound in a nutshell as you can get. Oh and you will struggle to find a hotter singer this side of the moon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4GI4xOkJ1o&feature=related
-Khoma. Cult of Luna are amazing but it’s time for Khoma to wake up from their… uhm, coma.
-Refused. Doh.
-The Hellacopters. Their last gig ever, which I have tickets to, can’t come soon, or late, enough. Anticlimax or what.


No comments: